Training FINANCE FOR NOT FINANCIER
FINANCE FOR NOT FINANCIER
The aim of the program:
- Explore the basic principles and the basic concepts finance and accounting.
- To master the ways of drawing up the basic forms of financial statements: balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
- Examine the core financial metrics and ratios, and their relationship with performance and business efficiency.
Program of the training
Module 1: Basic issues of of management and financial accounting
- The main objectives of business performance, its cost, the interests of owners.
- What it′s show and what you can do with the business owners and top managers of high-quality managerial accounting.
- Accounting and management account: two worlds, two systems.
- Common reports: ideology, objectives, structure and design.
- Where is the money ? How to find profit and its use.
- «ABC» analysis of costs: how to overcome costs.
- «The internal conflict» and the process of implementation of the administrative account without upheavals and revolutions.
Module 2: Financial Statements
- The main types of financial statements. The terms used in it.
- The structure of the balance sheet.
- Fixed assets.
Module 3: Profit and Loss Statement
- Place the profit and loss account in the overall system of accountability.
- Profit and loss account — the basic concepts.
- Evaluation of profit and revenue recognition.
- Evaluation of profit and the recognition of expenses.
- Evaluation of profit and calculation of depreciation.
- Calculation of profit and stock valuation methods.
- Calculation of profit and the problem of bad debts.
Module 4: Indicators of operating efficiency
- Correlation of the balance sheet and income statement.
- Return on investments (ROI).
- The profitability of equity (ROE).
- Profitability of total assets (ROTA).
- The standards of operational efficiency.
Module 5: The cycle of cash flow
- Corporate liquidity.
- The cycle of cash flow.
- Indicators of liquidity: long-term and short-term analysis.
Module 6: Liquidity
- Indicators of short-term liquidity.
- The current liquidity ratio.
- The quick liquidity ratio.
- The turnover ratio of working capital.
- The cycle of working capital.
Module 7: The financial stability of the company
- The times interest earned.
- Debt ratio.
- Financial leverage.
Module 8: Cash flow
- Cash flow statement.
- The method of obtaining the sources and directions for use of funds.
- Cash flows: long-term and short-term analyzes.
Module 9: Managing the criterion value of the business, EVA
- The main methods of the formal definition of the operating cost of the business.
- Consolidated performance indicator of the company — EVA.
- Management of the company according to the criterion of increasing business value.
Module 10: Cost ratios, sales, prices and profits: CVP-analysis
- Direct and overhead costs, period costs; production and non-production costs.
- Fixed costs, variable costs, semi-permanent (semi-variant) costs.
- Marginal profit and profit margin ratio (CPS).
- Break-even point (B / E).
- Cost sharing — methods of complete and incomplete distribution.
- Calculation of the total cost:
- The calculation of the total cost in single-product and multiproduct companies
- Custom and Process cost of costing methodology.
Module 11: Business projects and investment performance
- Evaluation of the project — the present value (PV).
- Evaluation of the project — the internal rate of profitability (IRR).
- Payback period (PP).
Module 12. Budgeting module of commercial system
- The main goal of the budgeting system in the company.
- The financial structure of the company and the centers of financial responsibility (CFA).
- Budgets, long-term plans and goals of the company.
- Budgets and projections. Time horizons.
- The relationship of different budgets. The role of the budget.
- The used of budgets to manage. Analysis and compensation of deviations.
Module 13: Managing of costs
- Cost of the
- Analysis of the structure and cost drivers. ABC \ XYZ — analysis.
- Develop an action plan to reduce costs.
- Management of accounts receivable.
- The main components of the commercial credit policy and minimize accounts receivable.
- Methods of analysis and monitoring outstanding receivables.
- How to access the list of suppliers, customers who always pay on time.
- How to prevent the problem of debt clients.
Module 14: Management Accounting for TOC and classical cost accounting
- Principles of management accounting for CBT.
- Report forms in the administrative account for TOS.
- Examples of using pass registration for management decisions.
Cases and practical examples to each module.
Natalia Eremenko has 18 years of practice in the field of management accounting, corporate finance, taxation, business process optimization.
Professional experience — the financial director of company group with foreign investments TOSAF-MBS, chief of department of tax and accounting in national agricultural holdings Harveast, managing owner of ASG consulting auditing company, the author of the materials on tax and financial topics
For Liga:Zakon: She has realized 17 projects as a business consultant (Hotel business, IT, trade, manufacturing, construction, etc.)
050 913 27 29